I'm worse at what I do best , and for this gift I feel blessed .
My photo
Lahir pada 1st August di HBKL,anak bongsu dari 6 orang adik beradik , Someone who love music very much , such as Oi! ,Punk Rock and intrested in Photography Art . So blog ni korang boleh follow and tahu serba sedikit tentang aku .
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I lost my faith to this.



Dearly beloved are you listening?
I can't remember a word that you were saying
Are we demented or am I disturbed?
The space that's in between insane and insecure
Oh, therapy, can you please fill the void?
Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused
For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse


I lost my faith to this
This town that don't exist
So I run
I run away
To the light of masochist
And I leave behind
This hurricane of fucking lies
And I walked this line
A million and one fucking times
But not this time



No comments:

Post a Comment